Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Historical Photos, Take 25

I haven't posted any photos in a while, and it appears that several have been added to the Library of Congress collection, meaning they are fair game here. I love the whole 'public domain' thing they have going on. Anyway, enjoy some Youngstown history with these...

PS: Sorry if you see duplicates of other photos here on the blog. After nearly two years, I don't remember every photo I post nor do I bother searching.



Garlick Estate, path along house, Youngstown, OH



Print of Thomas H. Lonesome, a Patrolman born in Virginia on April 14, 1866, who was appointed to the Youngstown, Ohio Police Department on December 12, 1895.



Constructed in 1903, the Mahoning Avenue Pratt Double-Deck Bridge spanned Mill Creek at Mahoning Avenue until the early 1990's.

No comments: