Today North Side Hospital on Gypsy Lane looks very unlike like it did when this picture was taken in the 1950's. This building was constructed in the 1920's. Since the late 1980's, several new buildings have been constructed in front of this facade. Origionally part of the Youngstown Hospital Association along with South Side Hospital, both were later part of the Western Reserve Health System. Soon, they were bought and today, North Side Hospital is part of the Forum Health Partners. South Side Hospital closed in the 1990's.